(t) 050-599 9975

Filing a complaint

When you are of the opinion that an institution is not acting in accordance with the Code of Conduct, you can file a complaint with the National Commission. If you are a student, you can lodge a complaint with the Commission. Educational institutions (or another organizations) can also file a complaint. Please use the following format when filing a complaint or petition. Filing a complaint with the National Commission is only possible when you have submitted the complaint to the institution first.

format complaint (in English)Microsoft-Word-2013-icon