Paragraph 5 of the new version of the Code of Conduct 2024 provides for the introduction of the Standard for Language Tests in the language overview of the Code of Conduct for Higher Education. With the introduction of this standard, the table containing language tests is removed from the body of the text of the Code of Conduct and instead included in a Language Test Appendix to the Code of Conduct. All of this required an amendment to the Code of Conduct. All three umbrella organizations and the National Commission have agreed to the proposal Code of Conduct 2024. This means the new version of the Code of Conduct, including the new standard, process description and language table came into force by the first of January 2024. From now on, it is possible to process applications from language test providers according to the Language Tests Standard Code of Conduct HE 2024.
In the documents below you can find all the necessary information:
- Code of Conduct HE 2024
- Language Test Appendix to the Code of Conduct Jan 2024
- Language Tests Standard Code of Conduct HE 2024
- Process description assessment of language tests 2024
- Step-by-step application procedure inclusion Language Test appendix to the Code of Conduct HE
- Application form language test appendix to the CoC HE
Please read the documents carefully, especially the step-by-step application procedure gives a clear overview of the procedure.