(t) 050-599 9975

Art studies

Studying in Holland for artists from outside the European Union made easier.

If you are working in creative arts and were selected to participate in one of the art foundations or organizations that are financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Department of Arts, you need the correct permit to stay in the Netherlands for a longer period of time. The application procedure for the necessary papers may seem rather complicated. However, the arts’ organizations mentioned on this site can help you to get the right permit more easily.

More information
For more information about the Dutch policy on culture, please visit the website of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. On this website you can find information about the Dutch education system and Dutch policy on education, culture and science. You will also find practical information about going to school, studying and working in the Netherlands.

Sarphatistraat 470
1018 GW Amsterdam

De Ateliers
Stadhouderskade 86
1073 AT Amsterdam

Jan van Eyck Academie
Academieplein 1
6211 KM Maastricht

Torenallee 40-06
5617 BD Eindhoven

Capucijnenstraat 98
6211 RT Maastricht

Stichting West
Groenewegje 136
2515 LR Den Haag

Witte de With, Center for Contemporary Art
Witte de Withstraat 50
3012 BR Rotterdam

Framer Framed
Tolhuisweg 1 – Staalvilla
1031 CL Amsterdam

BAK, basis voor actuele kunst
Lange Nieuwstraat 4
3512 PH Utrecht